It’s time for the weekly news roundup of what’s happening in Glutenland — Glutonia — Celiacville — Glutenopolis.. um, you get it.
- The Gluten Dude writes about the recent buzz around Miley Cyrus’s new gluten-free lifestyle.
- Dr. Clark uncovers something I am in denial about until I hear science: coffee as a potential cross-reactor with gluten and how Celiacs should avoid it.
- Karina over at GlutenFreeGoddess posted a very Spring recipe for Lemon Infused Pasta Salad with Fresh Herbs and Grilled Asparagus.
- P.F. Chang’s, one of my favorite restaurants with a gluten-free menu, is having a “Tax Relief” discount on April 17th. 15% off if you order online for pickup on tax day! Check out their menu and click on “Gluten Free”. I highly recommend the lettuce wraps!
- The Blender Girl is having a giveaway for a new KitchenAid - it ends on April 30th.
- I was happily surprised when I learned on twitter that iherb has Everyday Minerals (the makeup I use) on sale by up to 33% off. Everyday Minerals is gluten-free.
- On Wednesday Jules Gluten Free and The Gluten Dude teamed up on the Gluten Free Voice podcast to talk about celebrities going gluten-free.
Have you heard anything interesting this week?